Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wrap-up

I started writing this blog as part of an assignment for my Environmental science class. I was already quite interested and informed about the buy local movement, but during this assignment I have greatly increased my knowledge. I was glad to be able to share the information and hopefully I swayed at least one or two people to explore the idea and add local products into their lifestyle. I probably won't keep up with this blog anymore, I may add a post or two if I happen to find some new ideas or information that I believe should be shared. I would like to add how much I have enjoyed this semester. This class was by far my favorite of the semester. I enjoyed getting to know my classmates on a much more personally level than I do in most classes. The camping trip was amazing and I will recommend other people to take the class. Thanks to Prof. Heasley for making the atmosphere a relaxed and enjoyable one










No comments:

Post a Comment